For incomming students
Erasmus+ students may spend one or two semesters at our college as part of their normal studies.
A study period abroad needs a lot of preparation. Therefore please read the information in this section carefully.
Admission procedure for Erasmus+ students
If you intend to spend one or two semesters at AKCENT College, contact your institutional Erasmus coordinator. You should also check if there is an exchange agreement between your university and AKCENT College by contacting your home university. If you find such an agreement does not exist, approach your institutional coordinator to take the necessary steps.
Your institution must officially nominate you and inform us of the fact. They should provide us with your personal details and projected study period at our institution.
The choice of courses cannot always be guaranteed, although we will try to fulfil the student’s requirements.
Once you have been nominated by your institution and you have chosen your courses, submit the following forms:
- Student application form
- Learning agreement
You must also submit the following documents to support your application:
- Transcript of records (list of successfully passed courses from your home university)
- Application for accommodation
- Proof of English language proficiency – the minimum standard of B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (unless you are a native speaker or can provide proof of having previously studied in English).
- Photocopy of your passport/ID
- Passport-size photo (35 mm x 45 mm)
All forms should be sent to:
Please observe that the Learning Agreement, Proof of English language proficiency and Transcript of records forms must be officially confirmed by the respective representatives from your university.
All necessary documents should reach AKCENT College by the following dates:
- 15 May 2018 for Winter semester
- 15 November 2018 for Summer semester
Once you have submitted your application, please wait until you receive by e-mail an official letter of acceptance from AKCENT College.